- Vælkomin til Undirhúsið! Um tú hevur ein spurning um Wikipedia, og hvussu alt virkar, so set hann niðast á hesa síðuna. Síðan roynir onkur at svara honum. Hygg at Wikipedia OSS fyri heildarspurningar um Wikipedia. Tú ert vælkomin at skoyta tíni sjónarmið uppí ella byrja eitt nýtt innlegg.
- Welcome to the general discussion page! This is the place to ask any questions you may have about the Faroese Wikipedia. Any general discussions or anything of community interest is also appropriate here. Please sign your post, date your post and add new topics to the bottom of the page. Requests for the bot flag should be made on Wikipedia:Áheitan um bott støðu.
Nýligar betringar[rætta wikitekst]
Tú kanst skifta frá wikitekst rættaranum til visual editor eftir at tú ert byrjað(ur) við at rætta. LaTeX støddfrøði formil-rættarin er útbygdur munandi. (T118616) You can see the formula as you change the LaTeX code. You can click buttons to insert the correct LaTeX code for many symbols.
Broytingar framyvir[rætta wikitekst]
The single edit tab project will combine the "Rætta" and "Rætta wikitekst" tabs into a single "Rætta" tab, like the system already used on the mobile website. (T102398, T58337) Initially, the "Rætta" tab will open whichever editing environment you used last time. Your last editing choice will be stored as a cookie for logged-out users and as an account preference for logged-in editors. Logged-in editors will be able to set a default editor in the Broyting av greinum tab of Special:Preferences in the drop-down menu about "Editing tabs".
Visual editor rættarin verður bjóðaður til øll ið rætta á hesum Wikipediunum tíðliga í 2016: Amhariskt, Buginesiskt, Min Dong, Cree, Manx, Hakka, Armenskt, Georgiskt, Pontiskt, Serbo-Kroatiskt, Tigrinya, Mingreliskt, Zhuang, og Min Nan. (T116523) Please post your comments and the language(s) that you tested at the feedback thread on mediawiki.org. The developers would like to know how well it works. Please tell them what kind of computer, web browser, and keyboard you are using.
Í 2016 verða afturmeldingar síður (feedback) viðvíkjandi visual editor á nógvum Wikipedium víðaristillaðar til mediawiki.org. (T92661)
Testing opportunities[rætta wikitekst]
- Please try the new system for the single edit tab on test2.wikipedia.org. You can edit while logged out to see how it works for logged-out editors, or you can create a separate account to be able to set your account's preferences. Please share your thoughts about the single edit tab system at the feedback topic on mediawiki.org or sign up for formal user research (type "single edit tab" in the question about other areas you're interested in). The new system has not been finalized, and your feedback can affect the outcome. The team particularly wants your thoughts about the options in Special:Preferences. The current choices in Special:Preferences are:
- Remember my last editor,
- Always give me the visual editor if possible,
- Always give me the wikitext editor, and
- Show me both editor tabs. (This is the current state for people already using the visual editor. None of these options will be visible if you have disabled the visual editor in your preferences at that wiki.)
- Can you read and type in Korean or Japanese? Language engineer David Chan needs people who know which tools people use to type in some languages. If you speak Japanese or Korean, you can help him test support for these languages. Please see the instructions at What to test if you can help, and report it on Phabricator (Korean - Japanese) or on Wikipedia (Korean - Japanese).
If you aren't reading this in your favorite language, then please help us with translations! Subscribe to the Translators mailing list or contact us directly, so that we can notify you when the next issue is ready. Thank you!
Elitre (WMF), 25. des 2015 kl. 00:06 (UTC)
Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon![rætta wikitekst]
- Please help translate to your language
A reminder - applications for scholarships for Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy, are closing soon! Please get your applications in by January 9th. To apply, visit the page below:
2016 WMF Strategy consultation[rætta wikitekst]
- Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) has launched a consultation to help create and prioritize WMF strategy beginning July 2016 and for the 12 to 24 months thereafter. This consultation will be open, on Meta, from 18 January to 26 February, after which the Foundation will also use these ideas to help inform its Annual Plan. (More on our timeline can be found on that Meta page.)
Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) at the Meta discussion, 2016 Strategy/Community consultation.
Apologies for English, where this is posted on a non-English project. We thought it was more important to get the consultation translated as much as possible, and good headway has been made there in some languages. There is still much to do, however! We created m:2016 Strategy/Translations to try to help coordinate what needs translation and what progress is being made. :)
If you have questions, please reach out to me on my talk page or on the strategy consultation's talk page or by email to email@example.com.
Faroese is missing[rætta wikitekst]
Faroese is missing from this page:
Thank you, Varlaam (kjak) 20. jan 2016 kl. 22:30 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting us know, it has been added now :) --EileenSanda (kjak) 20. jan 2016 kl. 23:40 (UTC)