Fyrimynd:Kvalifisering til EM í fótbólti 2016, bólkur I
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please read before you update the table:
- Final score only: Most importantly, make sure the score is final. Don't update based on games that are still ongoing.
- Both teams: Update the record of both teams (not just the winner or the team you support).
- Every column: Update every column (not just Pts). Pay close attention to GF, GA, and GD (errors will be hard to detect).
- Correct positions: Make sure the teams are in the correct positions. In particular, make sure teams with the same number of points are ranked correctly based on the tiebreakers of the tournament.
- The tiebreakers for this tournament is at UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying#Format.
- For UEFA tournaments, the first tiebreaker is results in head-to-head matches (1. points; 2. goal difference; 3. goals scored; 4. away goals scored), not overall goal difference.
- Be especially careful when three or more teams are tied on points, as the computation of their head-to-head tiebreaker is not straightforward (for example, team A have beaten team B, but team A can be ranked behind team B based on three-way tiebreaker also involving team C).
- Results grid: Add the score in the results grid.
If in any doubt, check with standings from the official website (http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/index.html) or other reliable sources.
|1||Portugal||8||7||0||1||11||5||+6||21||Kvalifiserað til endaumfarið|
|3||Danmark||8||3||3||2||8||5||+3||12||Fer víðari til play-off dystir|
- Serbia's abandoned home match against Albania was awarded as a 3–0 win to Albania after decision from the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and Serbia was also deducted three points because home fans invaded the pitch and attacked Albania players when a drone carried a pro-Albanian flag over the stadium. The match was originally awarded as a 3–0 win to Serbia, who also received a three point deduction, after a disciplinary decision from UEFA. The decision was appealed by both Serbia and Albania, but was upheld by UEFA. Both associations then filed further appeals to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and on 10 July 2015 the Court of Arbitration for Sport rejected the appeal filed by the Serbian FA, and partially upheld the appeal filed by the Albanian FA, meaning the match is deemed to have been forfeited by Serbia 3–0 and they are still deducted three points.
Hesar keldur fara at síggjast í greinini, men hesin listin sæst bert á hesi síðuni.
- "FOOTBALL: The CAS rejects the appeal filed by the Serbian FA, upholds in part the appeal filed by the Albanian FA: the match Serbia-Albania is deemed to have been forfeited by Serbia (0-3)". Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport. 10 July 2015. http://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-information/news-detail/article/football-the-cas-rejects-the-appeal-filed-by-the-serbian-fa-upholds-in-part-the-appeal-filed-by-the-albanian-fa-the-match-serbia-albania-is-deemed-to-have-been-forfeited-by-serbia-0-3.html. Heintað 10 July 2015.
- "Disciplinary decision on Serbia-Albania match". UEFA.com. 24 October 2014. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/news/newsid=2172207.html.
- AFP (24 October 2014). "Albania to appeal UEFA punishment over Serbia". Business Insider. http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-albania-to-appeal-uefa-punishment-over-serbia-fracas-2014-10. Heintað 26 October 2014.
- "Serbia to appeal UEFA decision". Goal.com. 24 October 2014. http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2014/10/24/5448671/serbia-to-appeal-uefa-decision.
- "Decisions upheld for Serbia-Albania match". UEFA.com. 2 December 2014. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/news/newsid=2190630.html.
- "The football associations of Albania and Serbia file appeals at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)". Court of Arbitration for Sport. http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_3874_3875__2_.pdf. Heintað 8 January 2015.