Please read before you update the table:
- Final score only: Most importantly, make sure the score is final. Don't update based on games that are still ongoing.
- Both teams: Update the record of both teams (not just the winner or the team you support).
- Every column: Update every column (not just Pts). Pay close attention to GF, GA, and GD (errors will be hard to detect).
- Correct positions: Make sure the teams are in the correct positions. In particular, make sure teams with the same number of points are ranked correctly based on the tiebreakers of the tournament.
- The tiebreakers for this tournament is at UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying#Format.
- For UEFA tournaments, the first tiebreaker is results in head-to-head matches (1. points; 2. goal difference; 3. goals scored; 4. away goals scored), not overall goal difference.
- Be especially careful when three or more teams are tied on points, as the computation of their head-to-head tiebreaker is not straightforward (for example, team A have beaten team B, but team A can be ranked behind team B based on three-way tiebreaker also involving team C).
- Results grid: Add the score in the results grid.
If in any doubt, check with standings from the official website (http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/index.html) or other reliable sources.
|1||Italia||10||7||3||0||16||7||+9||24||Kvalifiserað til endaumfarið|
|3||Noreg||10||6||1||3||13||10||+3||19||Fer víðari til play-off dystir|
- Croatia were deducted one point after charges for racist behaviour in the match against Italy at Stadion Poljud. In addition, the Croatian Football Federation were ordered to play their next two home matches of UEFA competition behind closed doors and not to play any of its remaining qualifying games at Poljud. A fine of €100,000 was also imposed. The Croatian Football Federation appealed against the decision and a hearing was scheduled for 17 September 2015. Croatia's appeal was rejected.
Hesar keldur fara at síggjast í greinini, men hesin listin sæst bert á hesi síðuni.
- "Croatia deducted one European Qualifiers point". UEFA.com. 23 July 2015. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/news/newsid=2267337.html.
- "Point deduction stands for Croatia". UEFA.com. 18 September 2015. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2284498.html.